Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Feeling Gay Today ~

What a hiatus, ha-ha. I've literally started five stories in the past year and stopped working on them mid-way through because I lost all of my creative juices and gave up. Anyway, I've been lurking here and there, checking in occasionally to try to find that spark, and I think I've finally worked up enough creativity to finish at least two of the five stories.

The story (from Magi Labyrinth of Magic or Kingdom of Magic) I'll be posting [hopefully] tonight is something I've never attempted! Nice and gay, but from a man's perspective. Never attempted for obvious reasons...I still don't know how a penis works. But, I'm giving it an honest try.

For anyone interested in male x male smut, WATCH OUT! This one's a doozy (I sincerely hope). For anyone NOT interested...well, I respect your decision to not read, but you're missing out.


Update: here it is. YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tips and Tricks and Words from the Wise

Well, I guess you can say it's been a crazy year. Amidst all of the pandemic frenzy, I've still had research to do and papers to pub...